
Last weekend Alexa and I headed out to the country and did some exploring. She is just so curious about everything. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had not cut the top of her head off in this photo but I had to share this one. Alexa found a feather and a rock that she was facinated with on our walk. We would tickle her with the feather and then she would tickle us. She had a great time. We even rode on a tractor. She loves being outdoors.

I remembered I had purchased these pajamas in China and got them out the other evening. Isn't she adorable in them? Of course she is adorable in everything but these are especially cute.
A friend a work had an extra child's desk and is letting us borrow it for a while. Alexa just loves it. When she first saw it she ran over and sat down on the seat and started clapping. Last night I got out the markers and a coloring book and let her try it out. Boo decided it was safe to check it out too. Twinkle and Boo are gradually starting to get closer to Alexa. I think they will be great friends soon.
This afternoon Alexa and I went to the Chinese Autumn Festival in Des Moines. I tried a mooncake - it was very good. Next year I will try to make some. I bought the molds to make them in this year but never got around to trying them. Next year I will get it done. Then we can have mooncakes after we blow kisses to the moon!