My sister gave me a book titled "31 Uses for a Mom" for Mother's Day. It left out one - handkerchief! Alexa had a runny nose and a little cough over the weekend. We still made it to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had a great time but at one point I was holding her and she very sweetly put her face up to my cheek. I though it was so cute that she was kissing my cheek until I realized that what she was doing was wiping her nose on my cheek!
Last week we got some Chinese food from a local restaurant. Alexa did actually touch a vegetable with her finger but it didn't make it anywhere near her mouth. She did however love the fortune cookie!
Here she is modeling a pair of pajamas I brought back from China. I should have gotten more in larger sizes. They are just so cute on her.
Here is Alexa with Grandpa on our walk to find some pretty leaves. Alexa loves collecting leaves and crabapples on our walks. She gets so excited about them. I have to stop at every tree if there is a low hanging branch so she can reach up and touch the leaves or grab a crabapple off a branch. We found several really pretty leaves on our walk. We took them back and showed them to Grandma.
Alexa went to Sunday School and was in Jane and Shelby's class. Here Shelby is helping Alexa with her sticker project. That was another first for Alexa. She hadn't put stickers on paper before.
Before we left for home Grandpa gave Alexa her pumpkins. I think it was the best crop ever. The orange pumpkins are perfect and the blue pumpkins are so unusual. I am sure we will get lots of comments on them! Now we need to start carving!