Sunday, October 14, 2007



This morning at breakfast we worked on drinking from a glass and using a spoon for cherrios. We have tried drinking from a glass before and she is getting better and better. The milk stays in her mouth now instead of running right back out. The only problem is after she is finished drinking she doesn't think about keeping the glass upright!

Today was the first time I showed her that you could use a spoon to eat cherrios. They have always been a finger food. She thought it was a lot of fun but the cherrios don't stick to the spoon when you move it upside down like yogurt will! Last night I had showed her how you can eat banana chunks with a fork by stabbing it and she tried that with her spoon and cherrios. She couldn't figure out why it didn't work! We finally got down the scooping motion instead of stabbing.

Alexa loves to give mommy kisses now. I think she has figured out that if you give mommy a kiss she just can't say no, or make you go to bed, or maybe she will give you another M&M!!!!