Yesterday we tried out the little tricycle that we got from Deb's family. It was a great success! She absolutely loves it. Her feet don't quit reach the pedals so the pole comes in very handy for mom to push. Sometimes she will steer but she spends more time looking around. She is not very happy when I say it is time to quit.
Mmmmm! Cherrios and milk for breakfast. Can you believe this is the girl that would not put a Cherrio any where near her mouth two weeks ago? Other food she will still throw to the floor but Cherrios go directly into the mouth - sometimes one from each hand at the same time.
Naptime is not going well today. I had hoped to organize my China photos and post some more but she has other ideas. I have so many that I would love to share. Hopefully soon!