Friday, July 06, 2007



Yes we are home. I will go into the details of the trip home over the weekend hopefully but I wanted to post something now. It is midnight and I need to get to sleep. I will have a very active toddler waking up in the morning. Today she tried some vanilla pudding with some success.

This evening I took her to the park for the first time. She loved the swing. It was at least twenty to twenty-five minutes before she let me take her out. We then tried a frog thing which really was not all that great and then the slide. She loved it but it was hard to manage her all by myself. She wants to be all over and doesn't think that mommy needs to hold her hand all the time.
Alexa is very scared of grass. If you try to set her down in it she will pull up her legs so her feet never hit it. It was the same with the sand at the playground. I am sure that will change as she sees more children playing. Tonight we went later after it cooled down so there were not too many there.
Well I need to go to bed. I will need my strength tomorrow.