Some of you who have followed my journey since I started this may remember that quite some time ago I found this little Noah's Ark and extra animals to go into it. (It all started when I found the pandas that were an extra for the set - after I saw the pandas I knew Alexa had to have one!) I finally got it out for her today and she checked it out. I think she likes it.
I realized today that I don't have any pictures of Alexa in her crib so I went in while she was taking her nap this afternoon. She is so cute when she is sleeping.
I have been putting off using the vacuum cleaner because I thought it might scare Alexa. I shouldn't have worried. I finally couldn't stand it any longer and got it out this afternoon. My problem is not that she is scared of it - my problem is that she tries to check it out. She wants to inspect the wheels as I vacuum! I think she wants to ride on the thing. I finally had to pick her up and hold her as I vacuum. After I was done I let her inspect the thing. She pushed it up and down the hallway after taking off all the attachments. And I know - by the time she is a teenager I will not be able to get her anywhere near the thing!