Time is flying by - and over night it feels like the seasons changed. Yesterday and today have been a lot cooler. I got out a long sleeved shirt for Alexa yesterday and long pants. I wish had had a video of it. I was helping her on with her top and when the sleeve kept going and going she had this quizical look on her face. Then when she
was dressed she started picking on the sleeves. "Where are my arms?" her look said. Tonight I was going to take her out on a walk so I decided we needed our jackets. She did not want her jacket put on! I finally put mine on and then she decided it was ok and allowed me to put it on her. Then we went for our walk.
Alexa's birthday was a couple weeks ago. Here she is eating some birthday cupcake. She loved it. We had several nice celebrations. She is a very lucky girl to have so many people care about her.
She is eating more and more. She will eat a couple bites of chicken nuggets now. That is the only meat I have seen her eat. She loves tater tots. They have to be whole and perfect for her to eat them though. And she stuffs the whole thing in her mouth in one bite. So I found the perfect solution to that problem (one tater tot is a lot for her little mouth). They now make mini tater tots. Great! That will work! Only now since they are smaller she can stuff two in at one time!
She has learned to use a straw. Yes she figured that out with my mocha frappacino. She liked it. She was not supposed to like it. I will never have a frappacino to myself now. But since she figured out the straw I got out a juice box and she will drink apple juice. She wouldn't drink it out of a sippy cup. I guess it is better with a straw!