I want to introduce my daughter Sui Hua Fu - soon to be Alexa HuaFu Emry! She was born on August 26, 2005 and currently lives in the Sui Xi County SWI in Guangdong Province China.
I received the phone call this morning - the whole day has been a blur since then. I do remember crying when I realized why the adoption agency was calling me. I had to put them on hold for minute while I changed phones and collected myself. They were very patient with me as I made it to a computer to log in and see the picture they had emailed me. I cried some more. Then it was off to the adoption agency to find out some more details - and get a couple more pictures! Isn't she adorable!!! I can hardly wait to hold her.
I hope to have a translation of all the documents soon. I suddenly have so much to do! I AM A MOM!!!