This process has taken so long that my paperwork that allows me to bring an orphaned child into the US had expired. I was getting very nervous that it would not be updated in time but I received the updated paperwork this weekend. What a relief!
There is another week-long holiday in China the first week of May. I am hoping they send referrals out before they leave. If they do then I might have my referral in a week and a half - otherwise it will probably be mid-May. Of course it could be June if I miss the cutoff date again but one of these days I will be seeing a picture of my daughter. I have started a packing list - this takes a great deal of thought. I have to take what I need for two weeks but it all has to fit in one suitcase. Now those of you who have seen me pack are probably thinking I may have a problem. That is why I am starting my list now!
Well we are having a beautiful weekend and I am going to go out and mow the yard.