Monday, April 07, 2008


Alexa loves her bug - also known as Eyes. She sleeps with him - or on him and insists that he comes to the table when she eats. Mama has told her that he has to stay in the house though. Otherwise I think he would go everywhere with her.

I realized I forgot to share some cleaning tips from over the weekend. If someone does happen to color on your TV set - Windex wipes work great!


I got this dollhouse for Alexa over the weekend but we did not have a chance to open the box. Tonight when we got home Alexa headed right over to it and wanted to open it. She didn't want to wait for me so she went to her play kitchen and got the play knife and tried to open the box with it. Now how did she know to use a knife to open the box? Isn't she smart!!! Then we put it together and played with it a while. The family ate dinner at their table - apples and french fries then Alexa tried to sit on one of their chairs and tried to climb into the dollhouse. So I guess she still has a few things she needs to learn!