Thursday, May 01, 2008

It was one year ago today at 10am that I got the phone call that changed my life forever. I got to see a photo of Alexa and find out a little about my daughter. What a special day it was. It still brings tears to my eyes. In fact today at 10am I picked Alexa up in my arms and told her the story about the phone call. I hugged her and kissed her and she looked at me like I had lost my mind then she gave me a kiss.

We made some May baskets for her friends at daycare and delivered them and made cookies and had a good morning before I had to run off to work.

I have been working a lot on her lifebook in the evening which is why I have not posted any pictures lately. I will try to change that this weekend.