I have to share a couple things about my amazing daughter. During the first week or two of school Alexa's class talked about losing baby teeth and getting big teeth. One night about a half hour after she went to sleep she comes downstairs with a really sad look. "Mom, I am having sad dreams." I scooped her up and carried her upstairs and we sat down in the rocking chair to cuddle. She started to sob. When I asked her what was wrong she said "I don't know how to grow big teeth." We had to talk a long time about that one.
Another day started out really warm so I did not send a jacket to school with her. It really cooled off during the day and when I picked up Alexa from daycare she told me she got really cold during the last recess at school. Imagine how bag I felt when she looked at me and said "Mom, is that what happened to the dinosaurs?" There is always a jacket in her backpack now!