
Alexa started kindergarten this morning. She had been a little nervous but by this morning she was very excited and I was the nervous one! Yesterday we could not find her glasses. We have never lost them for more than 5 minutes before but yesterday I could not find them. I finally located them about 11pm. Then this morning she decided her new shoes did not fit so we had to hurry to decide on another pair. We got to school right on time and she went right in to the classroom, looked back at me once, and I told her to go sit down in her chair and I left. I left trying to hold back tears. I really did not think that I was going to cry but there I was in the parking lot wiping tears from my eyes! School is out at 2:55. I can hardly wait to go get her and hear about her day.