I have to start out with an adorable picture of my baby rocking her baby to sleep last weekend. She has much better luck getting her baby to sleep than I do!
Last weekend we went to Sky's birthday party. Sky received a makeup kit and she and Alexa had a lot of fun with it. Sky is quite the little makeup artist!
Here are the results. I explained to Alexa that this was a special occation - no more makeup until she is sixteen!
We had a quiet weekend. We played with Alexa's babies and played a few games. Alexa played her first computer game yesterday. We played a game on PBSkids. It was a NiHao Kai-Lan game and Alexa's first experience using a mouse.
Today Alexa helped me clean the mirrors. And we played our first board game. It went fairly well for our first time. She still needs to learn how to take turns. We didn't quite finish the game because lunch was ready but she was definitely beating me.
Tonight we had Oreos as a special treat. I had a glass of milk that I was dipping mine in and she decided to dip hers also. Then she had a second cookie and she decided she wanted to eat the middle first. She had trouble pulling the cookie apart so I helped her and explained that she needed to twist it. She gave me a really funny look and stood up and did the twist. Then she insisted that I get up and do the twist also. So we danced a little and finished our Oreos!