Alexa wanted to pose for me this morning. Then she wanted to go shopping. Of course when we got to the store she wasn't so good so we headed home and she took a nice long nap. Later in the day we tried shopping again. It went much better the second time. I wanted a new purse. Alexa helped me pick one out and said she liked it but then told me to "put it back, keep blue one". I practically had to fight her in the store so I could buy the purse. She finally relented when I told her we could get a little pink one for her!
This evening was beautiful so we took a picnic over to Saylorville and walked around on the beach til dark. Alexa had a great time digging in the sand and watching the birds and boats. And we had a race across the sand. There were only a few people there and it was a great night.
Then we watched the sun set.
Now she is finally asleep - in my bed once again - with bug (her stuffed ladybug), towel, blankie, and Eek (her chipmunk beanie baby). I hope there will be room for me!
This evening was beautiful so we took a picnic over to Saylorville and walked around on the beach til dark. Alexa had a great time digging in the sand and watching the birds and boats. And we had a race across the sand. There were only a few people there and it was a great night.