I am getting behind in sharing pictures of my little one. She is constantly amazing me. She has changed so much in just four months.
I introduced Alexa to BowWow.
Alexa decided that BowWow should give Bunny a kiss.
Someone got out a package of macaroni when I was not looking and dumped it out on the floor. I got her a bowl and told her she need to pick it up and she picked up every single piece!
On Tuesday morning we went for her first haircut. Alexa did very well. I think the sucker helped!
And here she is afterward.
We also went and got her flu shot on Thursday. She did very well. As soon as it was over I gave her some M&M's and she was fine. She even used the public toilet before her appointment. Like I said at the beginning she has changed a lot in four months.