Thursday, July 20, 2006



I bought this cute little dress last year around the 4th of July. I thought at the time I could be using it this summer. Now my plan is to get a red or white long sleeved shirt for my daughter to wear under this when I take her to the US consulate in China to get her US visa. I have found a cute little red bow for her hair and some red tights too.

Today I had my homestudy update. My caseworker, Marg, came to the house and we updated all the information I gave her last year when she did my homestudy. The original homestudy expires a year after it is done so it is required to have an update. I showed her the nursery and the toys, books, and clothes I have so far. She said it looked like I was all ready. I even have a stroller now. I ordered it last week and it arrived two days ago. I have it all assembled and it is ready for an occupant! I think it will make a lot of trips to the ice cream place down the street next year!

I couldn't resist taking this picture of Twinkle relaxing in the glider in the nursery. It is one of his favorite napping places. Marg asked him if he is looking forward to having a sister. He didn't answer her. Having a two-legged sister will be a big adjustment for Twinkle and Boo. I admit they are very, very spoiled cats. But I can't help it. They are sooooo lovable! I will just have to make sure they still get special attention from "mom".