No pictures to share today but I had to share a few stories.
Every once in a while I ask Alexa what two plus two is and we count fingers to get the answer and sometimes she comes up with the right answer without counting fingers. This morning while we were getting ready for school Alexa wanted to play teacher. She had blocks out and I hear her ask her "students" what four plus two is. Evidently they did not have the answer so she told them that the answer was six. I was suprised. I was even more suprised when she anounced this evening that four plus three is seven and four plus five is nine!
Alexa has a stuffy nose and was having trouble falling asleep tonight so I put on a CD for her to listen to. That helped some but she wanted me to hold her hand while she fell asleep. She was half asleep and all of a sudden one hand comes up and she looks like she is directing the music with her hand! Where did she learn that!?!