Alexa and I had a great time preparing for Easter this year. We colored eggs together for the first time.
She is becoming quite the little ham! Until just recently she has refused to smile for the camera. Now she will smile but she has to pose too. This started after she started watching a video of Chinese songs and dances for children. She loves the video and imitates the dances all the time. I need to get her signed up for a dance class!
Saturday we went down to the farm and she did her dance pose in her new "bibs".

And then on Easter she had to pose in her Easter dress! Isn't she beautiful? The Easter bunny was very good to her too. Besides a little candy (of course!) she received some sidewalk chalk, play dough, paints, and "lip stick".
We made some Easter lilies from her handprint. They were so cute. I wanted a whole bouquet!
We had a great day. It now seems hard to believe that it was just two years ago that I was so disappointed that I did not receive my referral that month. My life has changed so much! I am so blessed to have Alexa in my life.
And then on Easter she had to pose in her Easter dress! Isn't she beautiful? The Easter bunny was very good to her too. Besides a little candy (of course!) she received some sidewalk chalk, play dough, paints, and "lip stick".
Happy Easter!