We are having a winter storm this weekend. We had ice yesterday and then the snow started last night. I got up early so I would have plenty of time to get the driveway clear before time to leave for church but a neighbor cleaned my drive before I got out. Don't I have wonderful neighbors? I did make it to church but there were not many people there. This afternoon I am doing things around the house. I am on my third load of laundry and working my way down the chore list. I keep putting the cleaning down to the bottom of the list!!! I went out and took a couple pictures. The trees look beautiful but they are heavy with snow and ice. The lower branches of the trees in this picture from my back yard are normally high enough I walk under them when I mow! On my way to church this morning I saw many branches had broken off during the night. So far everything looks ok in my yard. I think my next step is to order plants for the garden. THINK SPRING!!!