
Yes twice in one day. I just had to share this picture I took on Christmas of my wonderful nieces and nephew. We had so much fun together. And I had to share with them that their Aunt Rhonda has finally managed to download some music into her new MP3 player. It would have gone so much faster had they been here to help me do it. After much time and even more frustration I have some music to listen to. I was about ready to give up and smash the thing with my new rolling pin, put on my new boots, long underwear, and new green jacket and head out into the snow - of course taking my First Aid in a Bottle and my windup flashlight with me in case of an emergency. Then I could have come in and fixed some chocolate fondue using my new little bowls and fixed a cup of tea with my new teapot and then wrapped up in my cozy new blanket with my Cabbage Patch Baby. (I think I have included most of my Christmas gifts.) What a wonderful and generous family I have.