skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today was my day off and I had a great day! The weather was beautiful. I opened up the house and Twinkle and Boo enjoyed some fresh air. I uncovered the rosebushes, watched some robins gather things for their nest, pulled some weeds which are already starting to grow, and looked for signs of spring. The daffodils are starting to bloom. The tulips, bleeding heart, and columbine are all coming up. I got out my bike and went for a nice ride. It was wonderful. I decided to do a few things in the baby's room also. A week ago when Jane and Shelby were here we found these cute room tattoos while we were shopping. I decided to get them put up today. It was fun. I just love them. You just rub them onto the wall. They are supposed to come off easily when you don't want them anymore - much easier than wallpaper to put up and take down! I found a cute little piggy bank when I was out on my bike ride too. Perfect for a little girl's room. I listened to some more of the Mandarin Chinese language CD's that Sandy gave me for Christmas. I think some is sinking in. I am pretty sure I can say most of the numbers between one and ninety-nine. I can say hello, good bye, and I want to buy something! Of course I sound pretty good to myself when I am talking back to the tape in the car.